Sweating is the body’s natural cooling mechanism. But when the body produces more sweat than is necessary to cool the body, this may be an indicator of a condition called hyperhidrosis.
Neuromodulators (botox, dysport and xeomin) are safely and effectively used to treat hyperhidrosis. These neuromodulators block the chemicals used by an overstimulated nerves when it tries to tell sweat glands to produce more perspiration.
Before the procedure, a topical anesthetic is used under the arms for 20-30 minutes for maximum comfort. Then multiple tiny injections are delivered, using a micro-needle, throughout the axillary area. Once this process is complete, you can return to work and your daily activities without any downtime required. Results take effect approximately 5 to 7 days after treatment and typically last up to six months.
- Improves glabella lines between the eyebrows
- Smooths forehead lines
- Lessens Crow’s feet
- Decreases “bunny lines” at the nose
- Decreases the appearance of neck bands
- Softens vertical lines between the eyebrows
- Corrects a gummy smile
- Reduces excessive underarm sweating
- Create “smooth as glass” skin