We are excited to announce the re-opening of plush.md.
We have implemented new policies and procedures to protect everyone while living through this pandemic. While we are thrilled to be treating patients again, we need to adhere to the CDC guidelines to do our best to keep everyone healthy and protected. Below are the policies and procedures we have incorporated for everyone’s safety.
Prior to your Appointment
You will receive details by email after booking your appointments including paperwork that needs to be filled out prior to your arrival. Please either e-mail these back to us or, if that is not possible, bring with you to your appointment.
Upon arrival we will ask you screening questions about your health and take your temperature with a no-contact infrared thermometer. If you have any symptoms of dry cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue or flu like symptoms, please stay home.
Ensuring Social Distancing
- Please arrive on time (not too early), as the reception area will not be available.
- Please come alone to your appointment. No other partners, friends or children will be allowed in the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, stay in your vehicle and call the office to check-in. We will give you further instructions at that time.
- Please bring only your method of payment into the office.
- Please arrive wearing a mask. Masks are required for you to enter our office.
- When entering the office, please stop and wait as a staff member will greet you.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering our office. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the office.
- Your temperature will be taken with an infrared scanning thermometer. If your temperature is more than 100 F we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked general COVID-19 screening questions to determine if you may be experiencing symptoms or if you have been in contact with someone who has.
- A Plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk to provide social distancing.
- We are not seating people in our reception area, and have moved our photography equipment here to allow for better social distancing.
- After having photographs taken, you will be escorted to a treatment room.
- Please be sure your face is cleansed prior to treatment. We cannot remove your make-up for you.
- We request that all patients and staff maintain social distancing when possible.
- Please remain in your treatment room for the duration of your appointment.
- Between patients and at several other times of the day we are carefully sanitizing all treatment and common areas.
- A Plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the office. A dispenser is located near the entrance on the wall.
- Please use the restroom at home prior to attending your appointment.
- All staff will be wearing masks. Dr. Tanne and anyone assisting her will also wear a face shield during your treatment as per recommendations.
We have modified our office hours for the month of June (subject to change) as follows:
- Monday: 11 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesday: 11 AM – 5 PM
- Thursday: 12 PM – 6 PM
With our office doors re-opened, our priority, first and foremost, is everyone’s health and safety. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Susan Stevens Tanne, MD and the plush.md team
phone/text - 973.716.9000
email - firstname.lastname@example.org